The best way to learn new technologies is to start working on them by building a startup....
"India needs a new generation of youth who are risk takers and willing to chart out their own path. Creating a startup along with education is a great way to gain industry exposure, knowledge, and skills. This will help students to decide whether they want to pursue the path of being an entrepreneur or use the experience to get good jobs in the industry"
- Kris Gopalakrishnan, Co-founder, Infosys.Register Now
Startupcell has been established to train and motivate the students to become Job Creators rather than Job Seekers. It aims to cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit among the students such as the spirit of resilience, risk taking and dedication.
Guidance on 100% authentic, tried, tested and easily adoptable active & passive online revenue generation methods
1000’s of ready to use websites template, app clones with complete source codes to start your great Netpreneurship Career.
Personalized support for business ideas for getting connect with right mentors and investors . Must for all early stage startups
Regular free Webinars, E-courses, Masterclasses and support eco-system that will help you to turn your passion into profit
• Support College’s in creating a Startup ecosystem.
• To act as intermediate between the College and Industries.
• Support in organizing seminars and workshops for empowering students.
• Support in creating prototypes and specimens for student ideas.
• Accessibility to various startup events
• Connecting student startup’s with best mentors in Industry.
• Support students to evaluate their startup ideas .
• Guiding to right incubation centers and acceleration programs.
• Support students in getting patents for their innovation .
• Support student’s startups in raising Seed/Angel/VC funds.